Administrative Assistants Jobs In Canada
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area
More About The Jobs :
Administrative assistant duties revolve around managing and distributing information within an office. This generally includes answering phones, taking memos and maintaining files. Administrative assistants are also be in charge of sending and receiving correspondence, as well as greeting clients and customers
We are looking for job seekers available for various upcoming office assignments.
We are interested in meeting with qualified professionals for temporary work opportunities who have experience in Office Administration.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a general office role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Post-secondary in Business or Administration preferred not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly the ability to interact with customers and all levels of Management
- Skills that are required for success in administration, such as communicating, computing, organizing, planning, scheduling, or staffing