Ongoing Recruitment For Accountant Jobs In USA
The United States of America is the most populous countries in the America and third most populous in the world with the population of over 327 million peoples. It’s located in the Southern America.
About The Jobs :
An accountant is a practitioner of accounting or accountancy, which is the measurement, disclosure or provision of assurance about financial information that helps managers, investors, tax authorities and others make decisions about allocating resource.
- Prepare quarterly cash flow projections and budget vs. actual analysis.
- Produce monthly balance sheet and income statement account reconciliations
- Analyzing and reconciling all balance sheet accounts and maintaining schedules
- Preparing monthly trial balances
- Prepare detailed expense account analysis.
- Process payroll for household employees.
- Recording accruals at months end
- Assisting in improving processes and cash flow forecasting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 4 5 years of accounting experience
- Exceptional MS Word and advance MS Excel skills
- Understanding of generally accepted accounting principles
- Exceptional time management, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Strong math and research skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, Quicken and Quick Books.
- Strong understanding of basic accounting, financial and administration skills