General Labourers Urgently Needed In Canada
General Labourers are key production personnel responsible for material movement to and from lines, between warehouses and the correct packaging of finished goods. General Labourers assist Operators in the Extrusion, Printing and Conversion Departments.
Job Summary :
The job duties of a general laborer vary. They may include cleaning and preparing a job site, loading and delivering materials, and using a variety of tools and machines such as blowtorches, forklifts, levels, lifts, power drills, grinders, saws, pressure washers, and water spraying equipment.
Duties And Responsibilities :
- Perform all tasks with regard to your safety and the safety of others.
- Unload trailers and store material in storage bins.
- Operate a shearing machine to cut reinforcing steel bars to specific lengths.
- Moves materials or finished goods to and from lines when required.
- Packing finished goods into boxes for palletization.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to follow direction
- Must be in good physical condition
- Must be able to clearly communicate verbally and written