Recruitment For Hotel Receptionists In Dubai
Dubai is one of the most beautiful and most visiting countries in the world. It is the largest and most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). On the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf, it is the capital of the Emirate of Dubai, one of the seven emirates that make up the country.
Jobs Description :
Hotel receptionists welcome guests as they arrive at the hotel. Their duties include checking guests in and out, issuing keys, taking reservations by telephone or email, preparing bills and dealing with payments
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required.
- Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
- Completed high school certificate or equivalent
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
Important Skills :
Receptionists should have outstanding communication, interpersonal, customer service, and organizational skills. They spend most of their time dealing with a wide variety of guests and visitors