Ongoing Recruitment For Security Officers In Canada
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area
Jobs Description :
A security guard is a person employed by a government or private party to protect the employing party’s assets from a variety of hazards by enforcing preventative measures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes positive customer service in and around Casino
- Ensures all security precautions are taken at special functions, banquets, parties, etc.
- Responsible for security functions at assigned station/posts
- Maintains constant vigilance to ensure the safety of patrons, employees and Casino assets
- Assists with disturbances or intoxication patrons or guests as needed
- Writes up reports in accordance to policies and procedures
- Able to demonstrate excellent Interpersonal skills, Conflict resolution skills and Observational skills
- Previous experience in a security department and providing customer services would be preferred.
- 3 – 5 years previous experience in security field is considered an asset