Ongoing Recruitment For Waiters and Waitress Jobs in Canada
Canada is a country in the Northern part of the America. It’s the second world’s largest country by total area.
Canada has a population of over 37 million people. Ottawa is the country’s capital while Toronto is the most populous city in Canada.
Canada has a very strong economy which makes the nation have many companies that create large Jobs opportunities to the qualified and interested workers to come there and work.
About The Jobs :
Most waiters and waitresses, also called servers, work in full-service restaurants. They greet customers, take food orders, bring food and drinks to the tables and take payment and make change.
- Basic Math.
- Verbal Communication.
- Customer Service.
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, make eye contact, and use a friendly verbal greeting.
- Pull each guests chair and lay the napkin in their lap.
- Present menu and answer any questions regarding the menu items.
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in both French and English (Italian a plus)
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Flexible work schedule (Including weekends and late nights)